GO! Baby Fabric Cutter by AccuQuilt
Our Bundle of Joy has arrived! The GO! Baby offers:
- Consistent, accurate cuts - up to 6 layers at a time
- 90% faster than traditional cutting
- Lightweight - only 8 pounds (8 1/4" tall)
- Compatible with more than 60% of GO! dies
- Create perfect applique in the turn of a handle
- Reduce fabric waste
- No cut fingers or sore backs
- Create endless design options
- Minimal space needed for storage
- Portable - no electricity or batteries needed
Most GO! Dies will Work with your GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
Die compatibility information is listed on all GO! die product pages and in our GO! Die and Cutter Compatibility Chart.
Note: The GO! Baby Fabric Cutter does not work with 10" x 10" or 10" x 24" GO! dies.
Place die on cutter FOAM SIDE UP. Place fabric on top of die.*
Place cutting mat on top of fabric.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Turn handle in
direction you want the die to go.
Remove mat, die-cut shape
and excess fabric. Add new
fabric and cutting mat on
top of die. Repeat process
from opposite side. No need
to handle die between cuts!
Reasons to Love the GO! Baby
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste.
- Lightweight (only 8 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch. The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! Baby dies allow the creation of unlimited projects - the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
GO! Baby Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! Baby cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Baby fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty: We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Baby cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.